Are you interested in performing remote building diagnostics and or remote IT maintenance? Are you tired of the commute to D.C. or Baltimore, and prefer a simple drive to Frederick, MD?
HVAC Concepts, a leading building automation and controls company located in Frederick, MD is looking for a Building Systems Monitoring Specialist to support our 24/7 monitoring operations center.
Your typical shift may include:
- Performing initial triage on customer alarms and systems.
- Troubleshooting and performing remote building automation systems, and IT system maintenance for the customer.
- Setting up new monitoring for customer sites.
- Building reports for customers.
- Analyzing reports to identify any inefficiencies or concerns.
- Implementing continuous data collection and reporting.
- Recommending facility improvement measures to collaborate with customers.
- Have knowledge of common HVAC and electrical building systems
- Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (Preferred)
- At least 3 years of applied work experience
- Possess strong computer skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Hours of work are typically:
- 2nd Shift - 4pm to 12am; or
- 3rd Shift - 12am to 8am
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disabilities Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Holiday, Vacation and Sick Pay
- Education and Training Reimbursement
We are a drug-free work place and equal opportunity employer.