As a result of continued growth and success, Fidelity Power Systems, one of the nation’s largest distributors of Kohler® Generators and Power Systems, has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team based out of Sparks, MD! As a member of our team, you can look forward to a challenging career, an opportunity for unlimited career growth, and a great work/life balance.
Do you consider yourself to be someone who:
- Has strong organizational and communication skills?
- Can remain cool under pressure?
- Takes personal initiative to not only reach, but exceed job expectations?
YOU could be who we’re looking for!
This full-charge position is directly responsible for managing multiple large-scale projects designed through to completion, delivering each project on time and within budget.
A typical day could include:
- Maintaining, and reviewing submittals, substitution requests, change proposals
- Reviewing and managing project schedules, project budgets, purchase orders, and invoices
- Analyzing projects to determine scope, cost, and scheduling requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or similar field
- Power generation experienced preferred – not required
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disabilities Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Pay
We are a drug-free work place and equal opportunity employer.