HVAC Concepts, a leading Building Automation Systems integration company, primarily serving customers in MD, DC, and VA, is looking for an HVAC Controls Technicians that can install, troubleshoot and assist in the commissioning of Building Automation Systems in a commercial environment.
- Run low voltage and network wire in new construction and retrofit space
- Wire and mount thermostats to terminal units
- Wire and troubleshoot controls for VAV boxes, RTUs, AHUs, Central Plants and other miscellaneous mechanical equipment
- Commission VAV boxes with an Application Engineer
- Wire and troubleshoot high voltage issues
- Troubleshoot control systems issues
- Retrofit complicated control panels, while leaving plant and equipment online
- Manage assigned work to meet professional execution of time and customer satisfaction
- Maintain a record of open items/punch list for assigned jobs and report problems or changes to project management team immediately
- Clearly communicate job status to project management team
- Understand and adhere to company standards for work
- Adhere to company and customer safety standards. Provide safety awareness on work sites.
- Interface with other trades and GCs on work sites in an ethical and professional manner.
- 3-5 years of experience in industry-related technical field, including HVAC Systems and DDC Systems
- Strong working knowledge of basic BAS control components (AI, UI, DO, DI, Relays, Triacs, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge and adherence of National Electric Code
- Strong working knowledge of mechanical systems sequence
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Competitive hourly wage (based in experience)
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
We are a drug-free work place and equal opportunity employer.