HVAC Concepts, a leading building automation and controls company located in Frederick, MD, is looking for a Service Coordinator to join our expanding business.
As a Service Coordinaor, your day would include:
- Receiving alarms generated by our systems and reporting them to our customers.
- Respond to incoming service requests via phone or email.
- Performing initial troubleshooting of building automation systems.
- Utilizing HVAC Concepts/ Microsoft Dynamics GP service platforms to generate, schedule, dispatch, and close out work orders.
- Entering new customer sites into Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Creating and completing service billings.
- Assisting in time entry for technicians.
- Providing support across Star Mechanical, Fidelity Building Services Group, and HVAC Concepts Remote Operations Center.
If you have the following qualifications:
- Have prior experience with HVAC building systems, or building automation.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in customer service and dispatching.
- Are able to work in a face-paced team environment.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Possess strong computer skills.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
We are a drug-free work place and equal opportunity employer.