As a result of continued growth and success, Fidelity Power Systems®, one of the nation’s largest distributors of KOHLER® Generators and Power Systems, has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Service Sales Team in Northern Virginia! As a member of our team, you can look forward to a challenging career, an opportunity for unlimited career growth, and a great work/life balance.
This position is responsible for promoting Fidelity Power Systems’ value proposition to new and existing commercial and industrial customers by providing business and technical solutions. The focus of this position is to acquire Service Contract Agreements on generators and related equipment. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, customer relations, and closing skills to build and manage long-term customer relationships/partnerships. Successful contract sales experience in related industries, such as commercial electrical contracting or electrical power generation, is preferred.
- Solicitation of new Service Contract Agreements and related service sales in the Northern Virginia territory
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customer base
- Generate and present Service Contract Agreement proposals and service quotes to customers
- Call on new and aging service quotes to obtain customer commitment
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained and that sales revenue and contract renewal rates meet or exceed assigned targets
- Participate in industry and sales training
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related sales experience
- Power Generation experience preferred
- Must have the ability to legally operate Motor Vehicle with a clean driving record
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disabilities Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Pay
We are a drug-free work place and equal opportunity employer.