Fidelity Mechanical Services, a division of Fidelity Engineering and a premier provider of Mechanical HVAC design, installation and service in the Mid‐Atlantic region, is seeking a Project Manager to join our expanding business.
This position shall incorporate the Fidelity Mechanical Services Vision and Business Strategy by providing Proactive World Class Service™ to the markets served, based on Profitability, Credibility, Employee Base Environment, Customer Service and Quality.
- Effectively using your knowledge of mechanical plans/spec and design/build industry
- Being responsible for Cost of Goods and material purchasing
- Maintaining and reviewing all RFIs, submittals, substitution requests, change proposals, project schedules, project budgets, purchase orders, and invoices
- Performing project analysis to determine scope, cost, and scheduling requirements.
- Prepare monthly ECACs (Estimated Cost at Completion).
- Obtain permits from both General Contractors and local jurisdictions.
- Arrange for returns of unused materials to vendors and ensures credit has been issued.
- Obtain drawings from General Contractors and distribute to necessary personnel
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Our ideal candidate will have a minimum 4+ years as a Project Manager in commercial mechanical construction industry, as well as a Bachelor’s degree in construction management or similar field experience.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
We are a drug-free work place and equal opportunity employer.